It’s a Monday morning and you’re excited to take that hot shower before you have to head to work. Oh no! What happened to the water? Very inconveniently, your well pump pressure switch has ceased to function. You may not even have known it existed until you needed it most. Over time, the pressure switch will begin to degrade. Such is the nature of mechanical components. If you find that your water pressure is low, you could be dealing with a worn out well pump pressure switch. Here’s how to tell if your well pump pressure switch is bad. […]
- How Often Should Homeowner’s Schedule Well Water Maintenance?
- How Often Should You Test Your Well Water?
- What Is a Well Pump Control Box and How Does It Work?
- Low Water Pressure: A Troubleshooter’s Guide to Well Water Pressure Problems
- Lawn Fertilization and Wells: A Guide to Preventing Fertilizer Pollution in Water