Storing water is a good idea, especially if you live in a region prone to harsh weather, such as Arizona. If an unexpected emergency occurs, you’ll be glad you prepared beforehand. However, long-term water storage doesn’t just mean filling up some jugs and putting them in a pantry or closet. If you take this approach, you’ll risk water contamination, which could be hazardous to your health. The first step is finding the right water storage tanks in Phoenix to keep your water in. But there are some additional things you can do to keep your water in good condition. Let’s look at five tips for proper water storage. […]
- How Often Should Homeowner’s Schedule Well Water Maintenance?
- How Often Should You Test Your Well Water?
- What Is a Well Pump Control Box and How Does It Work?
- Low Water Pressure: A Troubleshooter’s Guide to Well Water Pressure Problems
- Lawn Fertilization and Wells: A Guide to Preventing Fertilizer Pollution in Water